What 8" sub

As in output? The 8" will be in a Tline.
Tline, you say!!

BLPoTOy.jpg

9jinPVS.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

ilSP2Ko.jpg

How were the lows with that high FS?
They sounded good to me. I never got to install them in my car though. Was piecing the system together, and now need the cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I had a decently spec'd box per sundowns recommendations and they shook the walls of my apartment when I tested them out a little.

Tline, you say!!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Uhhh hell yeah! How you like the T line?
Believe it or not, it plays everything. Except extremely low bass, but anything I've thrown at it music wise, it took it like a champ.

[quote name='matt_bennett05']@denim, long time no talk. Thinking about pulling trigger in a pair of F8L. Will I get similar performance to a single 12 on about 2k? Looking to save space for a youngin on the way[/QUOTE]

That is very box dependent. These are killer all around subs, but keep in mind these are SQ 8's that can take some power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.