Weird build questions

Ok guys, so it looks like these executive speakers are out of a bus? That's what Google says, they sell them as bus speakers. I'd like to keep them, as I have tested them and they sound ok- should I use them in the middle of the van? Will this JVC amp destroy them?

Last edited:
Also, are these just done for? They are the ones that were supposed to be waterproof that were in the front doors.
20230220_083641.jpg
20230220_083635.jpg

Nevermind, I listened to some music on the executives and I'm laughing. They're exactly what you'd think, if you're telling people, "NEXT SHTAHP, COOPAHSVILLE!", then they sounds great. Not so much for music.

Ok, so I'm going to make a list and locations for the components I will use for this build now.

Use:

Rear fascia:
6"x9" Sony xplods in old round holes
4" Sony xplods maybe in tweeter holes in back?

Middle upper walls:
6.5" duals. Parallel with rears?

Front doors:
6" speakers. Need recommendations, please.

Amp:
I don't know where to put the amp. The floor isn't good. I have kids and dogs. Will it get too hot in the ceiling?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...