Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimo is awesome I have mine sitting right next to me hooked up to my home theatre. It was great on my car I just missed big bass the ultimo is just to clean for me right now

Yeah, helluva deal for $400 eh? That's only cuz I managed to scrounge it up for cheaper! haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's got a small scuff on the surround, a few light scratches on the magnet...that's about it!

I'll think about the dd it prolly be about 5OO shipped though.

How about two sundown z 12s on a sundown 25OO. Sound about right for power idk no power recommendations givin and ssa had noohing bigger on the site cept the 4O.1

Well pretty much it wouldn't be turned up for anything but showing off and competing I was more or less asking if it could sound good at all. Most people don't blast 3600 watts daily at least not for long. I'm just looking to break a 150 in a trunk while keeping my seats I doubt I listen to it over 90db regularly most of the time I have my subs switched off.
150 from the truck musicaly will be a little tough...

The ultimo is awesome I have mine sitting right next to me hooked up to my home theatre. It was great on my car I just missed big bass the ultimo is just to clean for me right now
I'll give you tree-fiddy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So your running 3k to that hcca and it sounds like crap? I was only asking if the warden could be used for daily or if it would run into problems like cooling. Tossing 5k to it for 20secs might be fine but how bout 3k for an hour or so? I've prettymuch decided against the warden but my question was never really answered someone said something bout the fs of the sub but we all know the box makes the install.

Well technically this would be a wall when I flipped the back seats down but leaving the seats in allows me to run in the trunk class I believe.

And the ultimo isn't for sale. I love it it just got on my nerves in my car cause it wasn't loud enough. U couldn't tell it was there until u turned it off which is why so many People like it but rap doesn't sound right with it lol.

So your running 3k to that hcca and it sounds like crap? I was only asking if the warden could be used for daily or if it would run into problems like cooling. Tossing 5k to it for 20secs might be fine but how bout 3k for an hour or so? I've prettymuch decided against the warden but my question was never really answered someone said something bout the fs of the sub but we all know the box makes the install.
Fs can help dictate the tuning of an enclosure, and it's not recommended to play too far below tuning, thus it can limit bandwidth. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i know what Buck is saying. When you have so much power, it just tends to get loud and the SQ decreases or gets less noticeable.

Hmm physics say that your the idiot. More power usually means more cone travel ultimately leading to distortion. Thus we have aDecrease in sq.

Well what about the LMS Ultra? 2k rms and it's suppose to be the best sounding sub there is,that logic of the higher rms rating means it sounds bad is bs. I had an AA Havoc on about 1500 rms and it was very crisp and clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what about the LMS Ultra? 2k rms and it's suppose to be the best sounding sub there is,that logic of the higher rms rating means it sounds ad is bs.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

the LMS ultra does not have the best SQ

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif
the LMS ultra does not have the best SQ
I said suppose. You really don't know anything about car audio do you? Many say the LMS is the best SQ sub,i have personally heard one have you? They sound real good especially for an 18".

Well what about the LMS Ultra? 2k rms and it's suppose to be the best sounding sub there is,that logic of the higher rms rating means it sounds bad is bs. I had an AA Havoc on about 1500 rms and it was very crisp and clear.
The lms ultra maintains linear BL all the way through the gap. Other subs don't

The lms ultra maintains linear BL all the way through the gap. Other subs don't
It is a sub that takes a lot of power right? Someone made a blanket statement that ALL subs that take alot of power sound bad so your point is null and void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...