Help with Batteries For Daily

What would be a good battery? Preferably a big enough one so that I don't have to buy two
I got into LTO several years ago so I couldn't say what's a deal right now but I used to always just get the "premium" parts store AGMs. Batteries Plus stores used to sell Duracell branded AGMs that were a decent value, those were the last AGMs I bought but it has been a while.

The point with a parts store battery is that they're really easy to swap out if you kill it under warranty. I would not expect any single standard sized automotive battery to really hang with that amp. One is better than none but your voltage may still sag unacceptably low if you push things.

You've got some good answers here so far.

Realistically I won't be able to buy any batteries for awhile. Strapped for cash right now. On a site note does anyone know of any Cincinnati/Newport area car audio shows or meets? Tryna maybe mind someone to trade subs with. Currently my box is massive and takes up the whole backseat of my mustang. Was looking to get a single 12 or 2 10s. My current subwoofer has a 4 inch voice coil so it takes so much power to move

Realistically I won't be able to buy any batteries for awhile. Strapped for cash right now. On a site note does anyone know of any Cincinnati/Newport area car audio shows or meets? Tryna maybe mind someone to trade subs with. Currently my box is massive and takes up the whole backseat of my mustang. Was looking to get a single 12 or 2 10s. My current subwoofer has a 4 inch voice coil so it takes so much power to move

NADBL is the org that we get up here in the northeast, they do some shows in Ohio and upstate NY and into Canada, might be close-ish to you. Ohio has always been a pretty big dB drag scene so you should have some options as we get into spring and summer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...