Daily 180 Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
Beast Mode right there. Deep pockets to go along with it.I bet its hard to steer straight..LOL. I had issues with 10k on sub stage moving down the highway. I thought my front end was falling apart/ Bad shocks or something?

I'm thinking he only turns it up when needed. I listen to talk radio most of the day. I only turn it up when competing and for demo's.

Dude's daily is a monster truck/spl mobile?

He has another truck but he drives this thing everywhere. To the tire shop to get a tire on his other truck fixed.

Screenshot_20220817-175200_Facebook.jpg

This isn't a daily but is a record holder from Vegas. He is back to testing to beat his own record (184.6 iirc). This is one DD amp and one sub. He has 12 amps and 6 subs.

Screenshot_20220929-184959_Facebook.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...