Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think you three gentlemen should all get an infraction for post dumping wether initially trying to help me or not you've turned this thread into a clusterfúck. My question was could it be done not will it sound amazing. Some woofer gaps are so tight they aren't recommended for anything but comp but hey. You guys surely didn't help y'all just took off in a pointless argument which none of u will win. So take the bs elsewhere or I will find a mod and report all of you guys and I Don't care if you are a mod you still are out of place here.

I really think you three gentlemen should all get an infraction for post dumping wether initially trying to help me or not you've turned this thread into a clusterfúck. My question was could it be done not will it sound amazing. Some woofer gaps are so tight they aren't recommended for anything but comp but hey. You guys surely didn't help y'all just took off in a pointless argument which none of u will win. So take the bs elsewhere or I will find a mod and report all of you guys and I Don't care if you are a mod you still are out of place here.
lulz

The topic seemed adequately discussed in the first 6 pages, a few posts on both the 7th and 8th pages. It would be inevitable (as with all online threads), to digress into an argument in which the thread would need to be closed.

Oh I'm not angry. If I were angry I'd come up with a heck of a lot better plan than to just point out your blatant hypocrisy at my own expense. I do this just to mess with you. The sooner you figure out that you are me but with the authority to ban the better this will go. You can ban this user... and goob can IP ban but you can't keep me off this forum.... no matter what you do. We like to argue. Recently you have been taking some stances on arguments that are indefensible. I believe that to be for fun since you have some skill and are making it challenging for yourself. Whatever the reason, it's always fun to argue until you pull out the ban hammer. That's not really a win. That's a trump card. You may not realize I have been arguing with you just for fun until just now... but stop the banning bs and just have fun. It's ridiculous. Also you and buck both need to start realizing. When I seem super serious... I'm not. geez.
Maybe its fun for you, but I take accusations about me banning you for no reason, and giving other members special treatment when arguing with you, seriously. You want to step back now and say you were just trolling, fine, whatever you say bro.

As for me 'pulling out the ban hammer'... you mentioned getting banned first, not me. Remember? When you, yet again, accused me of 'trying to find a way to ban you'...? And furthermore, I have not once threatened to ban you here. Ive stated that I could have banned you on the spot, but DIDNT. So you skip that song and dance about me abusing my authority to win an argument.

You can ban this user... and goob can IP ban but you can't keep me off this forum.... no matter what you do.
Now who is making the threats? I still fail to understand why you think I, or any other mod, is out to get you.

OP is right, we have post dumped his thread enough. If you wish to discuss this further, PM me.

Well they both got infractions already. I just looked, and I cant give myself one, or I would. lol Sorry man, you are absolutely correct that I should have done a better job to remove this situation from your thread sooner. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...