Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well buck what would u suggest?
I think I posted this but I would split the power between a couple of drivers or maybe even try the SMD woofer from AA. That is a HUGE woofer, and they work well in small enclosures (according to the website).

Sorry to create so much BS in your thread, that just really pissed me off.

It all good on the bs. I really don't need to run that much power I'm just tossing ideas around right now. What I want is a pair of fi SSD neos in a nice fiberglass box or birch box. But they have yet to come out. Figured if I can't get I light sub I'll just go all out.

It all good on the bs. I really don't need to run that much power I'm just tossing ideas around right now. What I want is a pair of fi SSD neos in a nice fiberglass box or birch box. But they have yet to come out. Figured if I can't get I light sub I'll just go all out.
I'd be really interested to see those. Those might be my next woofers (Fi nuthugger I am).

I'm trying to wait for them but from current reading they are having problems with the cost of the parts. Since they are trying to keep the price close I can't blame them for the wait. But **** I want a light driver that can deliver. Or one big *** driver that I can go over the top with.

The aa is too much money compared to the warden it doesn't stack up numberwise. I'm sure it sounds fine but im not going to put any money in meades pocket by buying his sub. His numbers are to sad say he was pushing a 160 I might would

I'm trying to wait for them but from current reading they are having problems with the cost of the parts. Since they are trying to keep the price close I can't blame them for the wait. But **** I want a light driver that can deliver. Or one big *** driver that I can go over the top with.
The aa is too much money compared to the warden it doesn't stack up numberwise. I'm sure it sounds fine but im not going to put any money in meades pocket by buying his sub. His numbers are to sad say he was pushing a 160 I might would
I disagree but I see where you are coming from.

I might run the DD 9515h daily, that's a heck of a price that was offered. That woofer is probably over 600 new.

Yea I know that's a good price for that sub I just don't really want a 80lb sub in a 120lb box next to two 100lb bats plus my amps all in my trunk. But I just can't think of any light weight system designs right now so I'm thinking over the top. He'll I'd do the 5400 if I could fit an 18 with out up firing

I'm still thinking bout it. Right now I want to start ordering stuff while I start on my front stage. I'd prolly be happy with my c3 12 of I built the proper box for it. Lol.

But what I really need is a clean clean 4 channel and a ms8

Guys get on topic if I wanted perfect sound quality I'd get a morel ultimo
I like...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

For what you want, BTL N2, DD 9500, LMS Ultra, '05 XXX...uh...etc. A good amount of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...