Voltage Regulation

The only issue is no one with electrical knowledge seems to be chiming in.
asking technical knowledge about circuits that few have experience with is going to be difficult

you're better off asking on a forum specifically relating to your car

Transpo Voltage Regulator is what you need to externally regulate your alternator
Fairly simple to install

Before you go ahead and do that, with your current setup, have you already done the big 3?

Your voltage regulator could be bypassed just by running a secondary power wire to the battery. If you do this, you should also add additional grounds.
Everything you said is completely wrong.

The transpo regulator is not designed to control PCM regulated alternators like his mitsubishi has.

The "voltage regulator" can not be bypassed by simply running an extra power wire.

Just stop.

The only issue is no one with electrical knowledge seems to be chiming in.
My truck's stock alternator is PCM controlled. If you disconnect the stock plug from the alternator, it throws a code and eventually will limit my engine rpm to 1500 until it is "fixed"

I ordered a $125 "PCM bypass module" from US alternators. After months of troubleshooting, it still didn't work. I finally just said fuck it and added three alts on a secondary circuit for my sub amps.

Unfortunately for you, adding alternators probably isn't an option. I forget what the Honda guys do to solve their voltage issue, but it might work for your mitsubishi. Hopefully somebody else chimes in with a newer Honda.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.