running new accessory wires for a second head unit to run trunk system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Raj2200

howdy, been trying to figure most this out threw google but have some specific little stuff i cant seem to nail down.my rig is being retired so i got a bunch of awesome stuff that needs to be relocated. my girlfriend has a 2017 fusion with sync and the sony system so i dont really want to **** with the head unit. so i thought hey, why not put a separate system in the trunk for tailgate parties and fires?

i got my jl w3 10 inch hooked up to a 600w Memphis srx 4.300. signals tapped from the rear speakers and i think it sounds airy, so im worried that if i splice the rca's to power the other two chanels and wire my 4 6x9's (jl c2's and jbl gto939's) in series that they will also be lacking in SQ. to much potential to be lost to lazy wireing. so...

1. what are the specific wires (gauge ect.) i would buy for power and where can i buy them?

2.where do i run the wires to? just like the fuse box or is it more complicated?

3.any one here got info on 2017 ford fusions? i cant find out anything about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.