voltage questions

Thanks, SPL! Good advice, man. Let me keep going...

Okay, my main power will start with a single 100 amp inline fuse. Coo dat!

So what you suggest, and is important for me to know, is you're saying I should run whatever amperage rating my devices (3 amps and a crossover) come with in each of my fuse blocks 4 fuse holders? Make sense. I'll try that.

You guys blew me away with pics of high-current fuses! Heck, nodoby I looked at had them that high. That's awesome to know in case I ever win a lottery and can afford sound-off quality stuff.

But for now, in my little Dodge Stratus, I might as well run with what I already got and paid for. I'm running out of "play money" fast with all the crap I've bought, not to mention the new motorcycle, m/c trailer, home audio and video stuff, and this car!

Thanks for the fuse advice! I do appreciate it! I certainly want to do the best I can here for being just a "in the garage all night drinking Corona's and designing his own car audio system" kind of guy. But no matter the quality of my K-Woo, I want to protect my investment!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.