unknown sub need help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looks a lot like the old Rockford Fosgate Punch Power Reference series made around 1999 or 2000. I would have posted a pic of mine but deleted them a while back when I sold them. The main thing that mine had was the dust caps were plastic molded with a very obvious RF molded in them. If you look at the caps see if you can tell if they were replaced or not. If they did it correctly you won't be able to tell though. A front picture would help also since the outer seal rib and surround can help to identify speakers easier than a basket design, specially with no real close up of them and spider assembly. That is cast not stamped correct?

Looks a lot like the old Rockford Fosgate Punch Power Reference series made around 1999 or 2000. I would have posted a pic of mine but deleted them a while back when I sold them. The main thing that mine had was the dust caps were plastic molded with a very obvious RF molded in them. If you look at the caps see if you can tell if they were replaced or not. If they did it correctly you won't be able to tell though. A front picture would help also since the outer seal rib and surround can help to identify speakers easier than a basket design, specially with no real close up of them and spider assembly. That is cast not stamped correct?
The RF's never had that much magnet on them. Looks decent though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.