UL12 sealed 1.3 with a SAZ 3000d video

kmanian
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grand Cayman
the sub isnt broken in yet so I am taking it easy, but if your intrested here you go

and yes that is a very Old School tune. The first one to post what the cd name is and the song I will PP $5.00 to them. It hit me like a ton of bricks that I am getting old when I looked at how old this CD is! LOL

the sub isnt broken in yet so I am taking it easy, but if your intrested here you go

most subs do like 90% of the break-in in about 30 seconds of low frequency high voltage stuff... and in fact, in a sealed box, the change in sound / TSP's from a broken in subwoofer to a non-broken in subwoofer is nearly zero.

air spring suspension dominates the spiders by many times over.

most subs do like 90% of the break-in in about 30 seconds of low frequency high voltage stuff... and in fact, in a sealed box, the change in sound / TSP's from a broken in subwoofer to a non-broken in subwoofer is nearly zero.
air spring suspension dominates the spiders by many times over.
given that 1.3 ft is only 0.31 from being considered IB for this sub in fact until it is broken in, it likes to be in a box that is around 0.5-0.75 ft if is going to see more than 1500w. and the fact that it is not like most subs, I stand with the fact that it is not broken in yet. If you would like you can speak with Patrick at Critical mass in New York for the same story.

given that 1.3 ft is only 0.31 from being considered IB for this sub in fact until it is broken in, it likes to be in a box that is around 0.5-0.75 ft if is going to see more than 1500w. and the fact that it is not like most subs, I stand with the fact that it is not broken in yet. If you would like you can speak with Patrick at Critical mass in New York for the same story.
If that's true, and Im too lazy to look it up, you are gonna have a very fat bottom end. What's with all this stuff about diff boxes sizes for power levels, build an enclosure that is the alignment you want, and run the thing. Building a box so close to 3X the Vas is unusual at best.

Sounds like **** on camera.But ill take one.
I agree, but it is by far the smoothest sub I have had the chance to own, now I haven't cranked up the XXX yet, but the UL gets pretty loud for a 12 and does it sounding extremely good.

**** man 8 of em huh much props mus be makin bank....everythings been ok man jus been busy i had pmed ya while back when i shipped it out to see if ya got it...man if ya sell one of em or somethen let me know or if ya have anyother bad ass subs cause i know ya be buyin em i see ya buy the best of the best....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.