Video Request: 2 18's in a sealed enclosure

Is that why rap is the genre you hear the most when at a show listening to SPL orientated builds?

TBH I'm having trouble following your responses.

Last edited:
Dude, what are you even talking about? I cant make heads or tails of your comments...

Matt

These posts are like decoding Hyroglifics (spelling 🤔) 🤣. Use that block feature brother, it’s an amazing useful tool!

Edited : sorry it’s called the ignore feature. Best thing ever 🥰

Last edited:
But how will I find out what will burn my subs?

I’ll help you with this now so you don’t ever have to worry. The following will burn your subs:

Too much power

A wall socket

A fire

A dirty putita (my bad thinking of something else getting burned)

A Tesla (😏🤣)

There are more but these are the most common. Any other questions you just let me know.

I’ll help you with this now so you don’t ever have to worry. The following will burn your subs:

Too much power

A wall socket

A fire

A dirty putita (my bad thinking of something else getting burned)

A Tesla (😏🤣)

There are more but these are the most common. Any other questions you just let me know.
But what if I run too amany hertz through my amplifier and the ac amperage collides with the DC wattage...I need to know things rightly 🤭

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...