Video Request: 2 18's in a sealed enclosure

Most of us have heard infinite baffle systems without realizing it. Ever been in a car with OEM rear shelf mounted speakers? If you opened the trunk and could see the magnets, infinite baffle. Did it sound like garbage? No, because the speakers were designed that way. Same with today's subwoofers. You look at the T/S parameters to choose which is compatible in a IB setup. My BIL had an Avalanche with a midgate IB setup that sounded clean. 2 JBL 12s on 500 watts no sloppiness at all.

Last edited:
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and incorrect when on topic. Providing bad info when dealing with some of this can be dangerous and may cause someone to blow something up or start a fire. Just stop.

And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and incorrect when on topic. Providing bad info when dealing with some of this can be dangerous and may cause someone to blow something up or start a fire. Just stop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...