Type R guru's ONLY please:

no no no, you have to smasht he type r on the ground and that will give is a good break in for the suspension. thenstrap a Zeus on that sucker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But has that guy used both in every emaginable situation? If no, then how can he say that the type R will ALWAYS be louder? Or better worded how can he say that the Hx2 getting louder then the R is false?
Hmm, lemme think for a minute. The type-r HAS been louder than an SX, 9512, and an RL-P. Don't you think that it has the ABILITY to be louder than an HX2? Notice i said the ABILITY, not that "the type-r is louder in every situation ever". Given the right setup, i could definitely see the type-r handing the HX2 its ass.

Don't be **** a f*cking hater. Every thread all you do is talk ****. Keep it to yourself. He wasn't asking for d*cks like you to talk smack, he was asking INTELLIGENT people to give him advice. So STFU.

Hmm, lemme think for a minute. The type-r HAS been louder than an SX, 9512, and an RL-P. Don't you think that it has the ABILITY to be louder than an HX2? Notice i said the ABILITY, not that "the type-r is louder in every situation ever". Given the right setup, i could definitely see the type-r handing the HX2 its ass.
And you dont think that the Hx2 has the "ability" to get louder then the R?

This is what you said...

Do you have some real world testing to prove otherwise?
That guy has owned and used both.....
Your responce was to triggers, about how his statement was false. If YOU would read what I wrote you wouldnt have to put your foot in your mouth. I never said that either will always be louder. I said the same BS "ability" thing you are trying to cover your ass on. All of the "tests" against all the other woofers prove nothing. YES, I admit that the R WAS louder in the install that was used, but until you have installed the same subs in every different box, car, and power situation you have no idea on who will "get their ass handed to them". IMO both are great woofers for the price.

Don't be **** a f*cking hater. Every thread all you do is talk ****. Keep it to yourself. He wasn't asking for d*cks like you to talk smack, he was asking INTELLIGENT people to give him advice. So STFU.
I have a right to be a "hater" if I want. I am not being one, just a hater to BS posts like this...

Someone had mentioned that the HX2 might get louder than the Type-R... This is FALSE.
I had a Type-R, and I blew it out of my own stupidity, but I have a HX2 in there now till I get my Type X, and the Type R was waaay louder, and cleaner than this HX2 could ever get.

Just my 2 cents.

Word!

Please STFU, your not my elder or my father. I can do as I please on here as long as I abide by the TOS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Have a great day,

-Justin

It's like Tommy is on a blind rampage to defend the Type-r. With out actually reading the posts to confirm the argument.

Someone had mentioned that the HX2 might get louder than the Type-R... This is FALSE.
This statment is false.

That is all.

trainwreck.jpg

so, done the swap yet? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

type R is more effeciant than HX2, but who listens to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's like Tommy is on a blind rampage to defend the Type-r. With out actually reading the posts to confirm the argument.

This statment is false.

That is all.
I'm just sick of jntar always hating on the type-r when he has ZERO testing to prove otherwise.

I mean honestly, I try to help people out, and all i do is catch **** for it. You all know there is no possible way for me to test out a type-r in every single environment known to man. I've just posted the results we've done in NUMEROUS (i'm talking 10+ cars here) situations, and the type-r has been a PROVEN performer over many higher priced and supposedly higher performance subs.

All people like jntar do is hate on the sub because of all the d*mn threads that have been posted. I don't blame him. But he hates on it for a completely ridiculous reason (because other people like it basically). Let's go back a year or so and see all the d*mn threads pertaining to RE and adire. Yet, people catch no flack for recommending their stuff all the time when they have no testing of their own.

I don't get it.

Let's go back a year or so and see all the d*mn threads pertaining to RE and adire. Yet, people catch no flack for recommending their stuff all the time when they have no testing of their own.
I don't get it.
wait, the XXX isn't the loudest woofer ever made!?!?!? So much better than w7!?!?

SX isn't the best value EVER

SE isn't THE BEST SQ SUB EVER?

RE series > everything within 50 bux?

The HC was also a KILLER woofer in its day, but somehow, after they stopped making them... someone realized they actually ******.

Screw the type R... I'll lose a few db and I'll pay 600 dollars more than i did for my R's, why? Cuz now I got the respect of the online community and a woofer thats nice and shiny! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

which btw... i plan on bringing the S's to drag finals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.