Type R guru's ONLY please:

This thread makes my man-gina itch
they make a cream for that homie. as for the box-it sounds a bit big but you just never know man. if i were you, i'd set aside a couple hours and just do the swap and see what you get.

The R's dont require all that big of a box, so it may not perform at its optimium. Throw it in there and see since you have the sub anyway

This thread makes my man-gina itch
"R" haters are welcome too...I got this (NIB) Type R sub so cheap (through a Best Buy employee that gets HUGE discounts) I might just go ahead and stick it in there to see just how loud it will go before it POPS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif to see what all this talk is about!

It shouldnt "pop" like you think. It would sound good and get loud in the right enclousere. But with that big of box might not sound right.
That's what I was thinking too, at 3 cu ft it is on the LARGE side since most rec. around 2.5 (I think). Just an afterthought and wanted to throw it out there since my HX2 is getting older compared to all this new stuff out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.