List from best to worse

Alpine2005
10+ year member

CARROZZERIA
CA
My friend is thinking of getting one of these?

Can you guys list these subs from best to worse?

ALL 12" Models:

Kicker CVR

Kicker Comp

Pioneer TS-W306DVC

Audiobahn AW1251T

Alpine Type-E

Alpine Type-S

box might be sealed. Amp don't know yet. whatever matches with subs

Actually for entry level subs those are all really good Except the Audiobahn take that off the list. The order I would buy in would be....

Kicker Comp/ Alpine Type-E

Kicker CVR/Alpine Type-S

Pioneer TS

Audiobahn

I would take the Kicker CVR for a budget sub.

This must be the first "what is better?" question that doesen't ask about the type-r. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Actually for entry level subs those are all really good Except the Audiobahn take that off the list. The order I would buy in would be....

Kicker CVR/Alpine Type-S

Pioneer TS

Audiobahn
just a question why would you take the comp over the cvr when the cvr is rated better then the comp.

Kicker CVR/Alpine Type-S

Pioneer TS

Audiobahn
QFE, I agree with the said order. Also look at Incriminator Audio 187s, Decware DHM108Bs (Available as 10s only), and Shivas when they start shipping for real.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.