Toyota Corolla Cross Good Amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

connerprince

CarAudio.com Newbie
Irvine
I just bought a brand new Toyota Corolla Cross but wanted to upgrade the cars audio system. I would max out the volume knob almost everyday leading to distorted music at high volume. I met with one car audio shop that says they're fine they just need an amp and a Hi low converter, and I want to add a sub that would also need an amp, but also met with another shop that said they would swap out the speakers and they're made from Taiwan (cheap). Do you think I need to replace the speakers or should the new ones be fine with an amp? And what are some good amps? I would be looking at one for the speakers and one for the sub. The sub im looking at is the digital designs redline se

PS. the one shop said they'll do new pioneer speakers an amp and sub for 1100, but the one that just wants to use an amp for the speakers and an amp for the sub would be 1300. Who do you think I should go with? Should I just get the new pioneer speakers?

Sounds like you are getting more for your Money at the $1100 dollar quote to me? Or am I reading that wrong?? Noo.. LOL I would go for the $1300 quote to have all speakers and sub amped and installed. If you dont place power up front.. you would most likely be back to where you are now// Turning all way up /distorting and being unsatisfied. 20 plus rms watts per ch on majority of amplifiers will Yield more rms value and filter the signal to your speakers than off HU/radio power alone

Last edited:
Make sure they provide a warranty for theyre work and everything you buy.Ask to keep all the Boxes that every amp and speaker and sub comes in before the install and get a receipt for the work with the warranty on it dated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...