This is what happens when you buy from Sonic Electronix...............

I REALLY like most of the NVX products. Line for line the are a great value and perform excellent. This was a manufacturing defect. Give them a ring and they will take care of you.
Haven't heard back from NVX tried that no luck but Sonic got back to me and is allowing a return but at my expense for shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

no i'm sure my fu will kill any nvx with good power.. i just ain't never had a surround come loose much less new.. what u amp u gonna run on that sub? i did consider 2 of those sealed..
Mr. 2ohm, do try to keep up and pay attention to the conversation and who is saying what and what is going on. No one asked what you thought the outcome would be if the chinese NVX were compared the chinese FU. They're both mediocre.

Haven't heard back from NVX tried that no luck but Sonic got back to me and is allowing a return but at my expense for shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Don't do it. Message both through FB Messenger with pics. I have confidence they will resolve it. I have used Sonics 90 day guarantee and they immediately gave me an RA and shipping on their dime.

Don't do it. Message both through FB Messenger with pics. I have confidence they will resolve it. I have used Sonics 90 day guarantee and they immediately gave me an RA and shipping on their dime.
I'll try again I don't think they are going to budge though man you got lucky if they did.

Twice. Of they don't come through leave a negative review on FB. Then they will listen.
**** and thanks for your input btw appreciate the tips.........Second request made we shall see

sonics based in cali and nvx is based in kentucky why would you assume the dealer of a product is also the owner?
does walmart own pioneer?
Sonic does own NVX, it's their housebrand. Sonic ship most of their items (At least everything I received from them) out of Kentucky, and returns I have made all went to Kentucky.

I had that it was nice huge cone clean sound but the cutout was insanity needs a custom made box or the one they made for it output was lacking but it sounded good as hell.
yeah i realized it's just a shallow mount sub with big coil and cone, good if u need shallow.. let me know how new ones sounds..

Sonic does own NVX, it's their housebrand. Sonic ship most of their items (At least everything I received from them) out of Kentucky, and returns I have made all went to Kentucky.
NVX my guess is its sonic owners initials Nathanial Victor SonicelectroniX just a wild guess tho.

Have bought from Sonic before w/o issues also returned an item w/o issues. Now here's the real issue with them. Some warehouse got shut down/closed for whatever reason therefore that's when all the issues with customers started. No phone calls, no more returns allowable, waiting longer than usual for items to arrive, very difficult to get ahold of a customer rep, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccapital83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ccapital83
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date