• Jvc kw-730

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Guypilpel

Israel
Which one is better.

Plz reggard to the sound quaily and voulme power.

My main discussion is why the sony and the alpine got more good reviews from people despite of that the jvc has more voltage preamp nore rms power per channel and half of the price.

For me the alpine and the is the same price -480$

The jvc is 400$

Please help me to choosewhich one is the best!

Cross the sony and alpine out completely if sound quality comes to mind. Low pre-out voltage and no specs on what Digital audio convertor they used means less than sub par head units. While the jvc actually has a 32 bit dac, 4 volt pre-outs, time alignment AND 3 WAY NETWORK MODE CAPABLE...... choice is 100% no brainer.

Only present day Sony head I would touch is the RSX-GS9 but I'm not sure the price is justified as long as there are other offerings for less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...