This is what happens when you buy from Sonic Electronix...............

yeah but its not like I came on here and wrote a ten page story on how sonic ***** its just who I purchased it from its where the item came from I'm telling you this was not my purpose as a grown man I'm telling you that because of my title which I have since owned was poor wording can you be a grown man to and say ok you admitted the tittle was to strong.
So this is what happens when you hop online just to complain and spread misinformation. Nothing helpful actually happens and you have gotten nowhere with the problem in the real world. Remember this for next time.
And learn to articulate your thoughts better so that you don't get the title wrong next time.

So this is what happens when you hop online just to complain and spread misinformation. Nothing helpful actually happens and you have gotten nowhere with the problem in the real world. Remember this for next time.
And learn to articulate your thoughts better so that you don't get the title wrong next time.
deal but I did not spread misinformation at all I actually didnt truly blame NVX or Sonic I think your fault was reading to heavily into it so we are both actually wrong maybe you can improve by asking the person posting some questions before assuming they are trying to mislead have an open mind and be objective on a forum with different people from all over again I apologize for my choice of wording that caused this but maybe see where you were also at fault is all I'm saying

Idk I have had the VCW liked it all my wiring is NVX I wanted a more tame sub for my new car and I liked the shorting ring feature and the price. I know there is better out there though :/

deal but i did not spread misinformation at all I actually dint truly blame nvx or sonic I think your fault was reading to heavily into it so we are both actually wrong maybe you can improve by asking the person posting some questions before assuming they are trying to mislead have an open mind and be objective on a forum with different people from all over again I apologize for my choice of wording that caused this but maybe see where you were also at fault is all im saying
No.
I didn't misunderstand. Some did, but staan and I did not. The misinformation stems from the thread title, followed by your suggestion that Sonic somehow did you wrong. Some people will buy into that and it was you who influenced them. That is misinformation.

Really, though. I was just trolling because you took the easy way and got online to complain about it before you did anything about. The hope was that you would rethink this type of behavior in the future. For any problem.

You tell a story when it is complete, not when you only have a working title and an opening paragraph.

No.
I didn't misunderstand. Some did, but staan and I did not. The misinformation stems from the thread title, followed by your suggestion that Sonic somehow did you wrong. Some people will buy into that and it was you who influenced them. That is misinformation.

Really, though. I was just trolling because you took the easy way an got online to complain about before you did anything about it. The hope was that you would rethink this type of behavior in the future. For any problem.
I get it but I didn't really complain man think about it I didn't write a essay on the sh***y company at all I just posted images of something I got in the mail to not just show people but maybe others can share their experience maybe they had this happen to them some point in their life trust me if I wanted to bash the companies my post would have clearly dictated that I promise you read to deep into the title. Can a moderator help me change the title? I have no issues re wording it so maybe this post can be something worth while come on man I'm trying to own it here! And for the record and I contacted people to resolve this hopefully they do and I can add that positive experience here if it takes place.

一分钱一分货

A Chinese saying meaning roughly, "if you buy something for a penny you get something that is worth a penny".

These "subwoofers" are 75$ a pair shipped.

What did you expect? How is this Sonic's fault? If you really care have you contacted them about this? What was their response?

We're just giving you a hard time, bud.

You gonna try to return or just use it with the rust? I would be upset about that, too. But not at Sonic, you asshole. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

一分钱一分货A Chinese saying meaning roughly, "if you buy something for a penny you get something that is worth a penny".

These "subwoofers" are 75$ a pair shipped.

What did you expect? How is this Sonic's fault? If you really care have you contacted them about this? What was their response?
tried calling them no luck there waiting for response I will keep post updated I think you meant $79 each and yes I guess it shouldn't be a surprise since its not an aluminum frame I'll just keep saying and owning that I titled this post wrong.

I wanted to show people whats wrong with that? If I buy something and I love it I could write up a good review also man I wish the title was different can I edit it this got way out of hand way to fast I was trying to do a good thing by sharing what my story jeeeeeez
i'd email pics to them just in case there's more rust.. did u see new fu sub i got with no glue on 1 side of the surround and they told me to glue it? could be worse..

I REALLY like most of the NVX products. Line for line the are a great value and perform excellent. This was a manufacturing defect. Give them a ring and they will take care of you.

I REALLY like most of the NVX products. Line for line the are a great value and perform excellent. This was a manufacturing defect. Give them a ring and they will take care of you.
no i'm sure my fu will kill any nvx with good power.. i just ain't never had a surround come loose much less new.. what u amp u gonna run on that sub? i did consider 2 of those sealed..

no i'm sure my fu will kill any nvx with good power.. i just ain't never had a surround come loose much less new.. what u amp u gonna run on that sub? i did consider 2 of those sealed..
I'm confused. I was speaking about the OP's issue. Did I quote you and I just not see it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccapital83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ccapital83
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date