This is what happens when you buy from Sonic Electronix...............

manufacturer defect, basket was not prepped properly and was probably rusted before it was painted. unless you think sonic electronics opened it and chipped the paint off so it can rust. What would you expect a warehousing sales company to do about this? open up every product they get to make sure nothing is wrong with every item?

it could have sat at nvx's manufacturing facility and rusted, it could have been a part of a delayed shipment and sat in moist open air on a fedex or ups dock for a week or so, or it could have sat in sonics warehouse for a year, the point is that it is a manufacturer defect and you cant really blame 1 person who had possession of it. It be like saying look what the ups man did to this sub.

manufacturer defect, basket was not prepped properly and was probably rusted before it was painted. unless you think sonic electronics opened it and chipped the paint off so it can rust. What would you expect a warehousing sales company to do about this? open up every product they get to make sure nothing is wrong with every item?
Relax just sharing my experience and actually I've ordered tons of stuff for years and never seen anything like this like I said I was just sharing my experience. Also they are the dealer and most likely the owner of the company so technically yes I could blame maybe they should inspect items that's not the point I was just trying to share my experience so you can take it down a level!

Relax just sharing my experience and actually I've ordered tons of stuff for years and never seen anything like this like I said I was just sharing my experience. Also they are the dealer and most likely the owner of the company so technically yes I could blame maybe they should inspect items that's not the point I was just trying to share my experience so you can take it down a level!
He didn't "take it up a notch" so no need to tell him to take it down a level when you clearly started this thread to defame the character of someone who delivered on exactly what they were supposed to once you paid in full. You're responding that way because you feel silly that he's right and it didn't actually occur to you before starting this useless thread. It's a manufacturer's defect, plain and simple. Use the channels you have to remedy this and go from there.

i never said or assumed sonic did this themselves actually nowhere did I say that Maybe poor choice of words on the title fair enough

Also they are the dealer and most likely the owner of the company so technically yes I could blame maybe they should inspect items that's not the point I was just trying to share my experience so you can take it down a level!
sonics based in cali and nvx is based in kentucky why would you assume the dealer of a product is also the owner?

does walmart own pioneer?

He didn't "take it up a notch" so no need to tell him to take it down a level when you clearly started this threa to defame the character of someone who delivered on exactly what they were supposed to once you paid in full. You're responding that way because you feel silly that he's right and it didn't actually occur to you before starting this useless thread. It's a manufacturer's defect, plain and simple. Use the channels you have to remedy this and go from there.
wrong I dont nobody should reieve items like this I think my wording of the title made this occur man forums are so picky I apologize for my poor lettering choice

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

sonics based in cali and nvx is based in kentucky why would you assume the dealer of a product is also the owner?
does walmart own pioneer?
actually they have the same exact address

i never said or assumed sonic did this themselves actually nowhere did I say that Maybe poor choice of words on the title fair enough
Or maybe all of you entitled types shouldn't get online and broadcast every stupid little thing that upsets you.

Or maybe all of you entitled types shouldn't get online and broadcast every stupid little thing that upsets you.
I wanted to show people whats wrong with that? If I buy something and I love it I could write up a good review also man I wish the title was different can I edit it this got way out of hand way to fast I was trying to do a good thing by sharing what my story jeeeeeez

wrong I dont nobody should recieve items like this
I agree with that 100% but I do not support grown men getting online to bitch about something until they have done everything they can to remedy the situation. Contact someone and see if you can get it replaced or something. Come back and tell us the cool story bro once you have all of the details wrapped up.

I agree with that 100% but I do not support grown men getting online to bitch about something until they have done everything they can to remedy the situation. Contact someone and see if you can get it replaced or something. Come back and tell us the cool story bro once you have all of the details wrapped up.
yeah but its not like I came on here and wrote a ten page story on how sonic ***** its just who I purchased it from its where the item came from I'm telling you this was not my purpose as a grown man I'm telling you that because of my title which I have since owned was poor wording can you be a grown man to and say ok you admitted the tittle was to strong. Going forward I will realize we are all different see think feel react different and use that knowledge before I make a post this is a promise and I apologize for wording this offensive and or aggressively.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ccapital83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ccapital83
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date