the12voltsux Build LOG HHR 3 RE SE's 12"

You Likey?

• Total voters
you should brace ur box, but before you do play bass i love you right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if you do shoot me the vid in a pm im leaving right now and will forget

Ya, bracing the box has been a little bit of an issue, i am not 100% sure how it can be done in the HHR. i will be ghettofying it by using trailor straps for now

looks like complete poo

fuck they raped you on the prices

the payment you sent for the wire was a down payment i need $40 more PP now. since you are getting raped and all

no seriously looks good

lol now since i have calmed down about that fukd up 0 gauge install, i ended up paying 250 bux for accessories and labor. i will defintly do my own 0 agague install in the future. Its actually pretty easy. Hell wiring subs is harder than changing to 0 gague

no play the song bass i love you now
Bassotronic-bass i love you.

just got out the shower u have 10 mins
Bro i cant. lol i had to drive 10 miles to get that video. if i do that in my neighborhood then the grandma and grandpa would come out and beat me with their canes. i will do it tomorrow. i am going to "attempt" a hair trick.

Bro i cant. lol i had to drive 10 miles to get that video. if i do that in my neighborhood then the grandma and grandpa would come out and beat me with their canes. i will do it tomorrow. i am going to "attempt" a hair trick.
just play the song for 10 seconds all i need to be happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...