the12voltsux Build LOG HHR 3 RE SE's 12"

You Likey?

• Total voters
Looking good bro! You don't live far maybe we could meet and I could hear that beast sometime.
its pretty much empty. i am preparing a my build for jan-or feb usaci and tbp season. i stripped all of it. gonna go even bigger... maybe in another car but idk.... if Ed Lester ever makes a trip to DFW then i will do a wall. lol

simpson, do comps!

I need to find a place to mount my mofo amp first!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This hatchback is driving me crazy! It does get loud as a mofo though;)

I need to find a place to mount my mofo amp first!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
This hatchback is driving me crazy! It does get loud as a mofo though;)
wheres my vid negro

its pretty much empty. i am preparing a my build for jan-or feb usaci and tbp season. i stripped all of it. gonna go even bigger... maybe in another car but idk.... if Ed Lester ever makes a trip to DFW then i will do a wall. lol
simpson, do comps!
Bigger??? Do you not like to hear?

I could bust your eardrums for free and you would not have to build anything;)

I bet that HHR trunk is perfect for a good setup.

I'll get you one tonight. I just have to change my oil and that is my only "chore".
I got all day after that to tear up my car:laugh:
welll..... fyi doing 4 12" se's now., bring your ride to the december usaci meet, i got a good class for you to run in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...