the12voltsux Build LOG HHR 3 RE SE's 12"

You Likey?

• Total voters
You in the hell do you lug that big azz box in and out of your car? I almost bust a nut just getting my box in.
with assistance. lol, once the subs are in that box has to wiegh about 200 pounds. box has been retired tho.

The HHR can hit over 150 with 2 12s and one amp.

I know it cause I've already been doing it.

I did a 150.4 with 2 12s in a box in the cargo area with an Optima yellow top as my only battery and No Wall.

My 4 12s do over 153 so I believe mid 150s is certainly possible.

Get the numbers up, but just peeped the vid, and the box.............
Defintely need a new box for sure.
that box in the vid that Ls2poweredgoat built was falling apart after the first few seconds. about 3 days later we got ahold of the12voltsucks and his system and built another box for 2 12's (bls fully loaded) and hit a 148 in the hhr. Now that box Ls2poweredgoat built is used as a table

we switched his original equipment out and put it in a crx with a diff box( the 3 re's) there it hit a 150+. his equipment hit a 150+.

that box in the vid that Ls2poweredgoat built was falling apart after the first few seconds. about 3 days later we got ahold of the12voltsucks and his system and built another box for 2 12's (bls fully loaded) and hit a 148 in the hhr. Now that box Ls2poweredgoat built is used as a table
we switched his original equipment out and put it in a crx with a diff box( the 3 re's) there it hit a 150+. his equipment hit a 150+.
he speaketh the truf!

Still was one of the loudest trunk cars around my area......Hell if I was a competitor, I would have been one of the louder ones around for a trunk car, but just did local shows and what not and then the car was stolen and I lost my ass on it.

I have pics on here somewhere of it.

Was before I put the 9500's subs in it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...