The wall of MAYHEM 36 12's

would be cool to build a trailor to fit this thing on - and you can bring it around to local shows / venues to promote what ever with.

leme find a link to some subs that may or may not be usable.

I can get those Hifonics HiFis for $25 BNIB at a place here...might be something to look into
i didnt even thing of the entry level hifonics subs, i know they go for 35 or something online so i might give them a call and see what they can do for me and plus i dont have to worry about shipping since i can drive up there and get them since they are in IL. and if not i got a buddy who is a hifonics dealer

good thinking bud thanks

i didnt even thing of the entry level hifonics subs, i know they go for 35 or something online so i might give them a call and see what they can do for me and plus i dont have to worry about shipping since i can drive up there and get them since they are in il. And if not i got a buddy who is a hifonics dealer
good thinking bud thanks
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif anytime

i didnt even thing of the entry level hifonics subs, i know they go for 35 or something online so i might give them a call and see what they can do for me and plus i dont have to worry about shipping since i can drive up there and get them since they are in IL. and if not i got a buddy who is a hifonics dealer
good thinking bud thanks
49.99 a pair at vmi right now.. pity too cause i just bought mine a few days before they were doing that for 56 a pair lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.