The wall of MAYHEM 36 12's

you could always turn it into a huge connect four game
connect-four.jpg
Which would kick azz.

Fuckin awesome man. I love the approach with cheap subs and lots of cone area. I have always wanted to do this...bring a tear to my eye to see it happening! lol
i think it is something every 1 has always dreamed about doing. We just were the 1s that actually is dumb enough to do it hahaha. Im just hoping it doesnt rip the box apart to quick

well the subs we planed on using are gonna cost a little more than we were going hoping because of shipping....does any 1 have any idea about what subs we can use that arent ugly and dont cost a whole lot to buy or ship

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.