!!!!THE NEW BUILD 8 8s 4000RMS!!!!

^^^Yeah but the 802 is a high current amp made to run at low impeadances so I can see that.I am just saying that the HK line isn't bad just cause it has the MA Audio name.
to bad they light on fire @ low impedances. This guy i know used to run 2 off 4 hc2400's, used to turn those amps in on warranty all the time. I think 3 or 4 of them caught fire. Voltage still dropped into the 11's as well.

to bad they light on fire @ low impedances. This guy i know used to run 2 off 4 hc2400's, used to turn those amps in on warranty all the time. I think 3 or 4 of them caught fire. Voltage still dropped into the 11's as well.
Yes they are known to catch on fire I have heard.But I thought it was from low voltage.I have heard them smoke and still play as well.

Yes they are known to catch on fire I have heard.But I thought it was from low voltage.

Yes they are known to catch on fire I have heard.But I thought it was from low voltage.I have heard them smoke and still play as well.
it is becuase of low voltage. what i'm trying to say is there so inefficient that at low impedances you need a REDICULOUS electrical. He had 2 hc2400's per amp + a h.o. alt and was still dropping far enough to burn them up.

2000lade has his off a ton of powermasters 16v's(10 or something) and caught it on fire.

it is becuase of low voltage. what i'm trying to say is there so inefficient that at low impedances you need a REDICULOUS electrical. He had 2 hc2400's per amp + a h.o. alt and was still dropping far enough to burn them up. 2000lade has his off a ton of powermasters 16v's(10 or something) and caught it on fire.
But he tryed to play .33 on music.I know what your saying and I'm not in disagreeance.there are more effecient amps but just because it says MA doesn't mean its crap.

But he tryed to play .33 on music.I know what your saying and I'm not in disagreeance.there are more effecient amps but just because it says MA doesn't mean its crap.
true... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i know what your saying. i was just focusing on the 802.

Can you stop screaming !!!!!!!

!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.