The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

nice updates since i last checked it out, it always looks so easy when you just scroll through the pics but the amount of time you've put into getting to that point is probably much much higher than most would expect. even the baffle probably took a while lol but its awesome to see you bracing it that thick and ensuring the box wont flex. its the little stuff that makes the difference

@obtech you should fiberglass the front panel and do a black/green theme or maybe all black with green splatter that'll be sick
Man, why you gotta pressure me like that? haha

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I like the green splatter on black background idea :nod:
Although I agree with you dudes and i think that would look good, we already know exactly what we want to do with colors.

nice updates since i last checked it out, it always looks so easy when you just scroll through the pics but the amount of time you've put into getting to that point is probably much much higher than most would expect. even the baffle probably took a while lol but its awesome to see you bracing it that thick and ensuring the box wont flex. its the little stuff that makes the difference
This box is going nowhere haha. It's bolted and molded into the frame. It's stout as hell. But yes, it's taking hours and hours to get it exactly how we're wanting it. But we hope you're enjoying the build log!

And now to blend everything and seal off the wall. We decided to make the port into a continuous piece into the roof. So, we decided to glass it. This is the fleece stretched to shape before resin and mat.

PcDw1BF.jpg

AVCUx2o.jpg

I feel like anything thats louder than tolerable on a spl vehicle is pointless. Once you have to be out of the vehicle just to have it on, it becomes stupid. .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I feel like anything thats louder than tolerable on a spl vehicle is pointless. Once you have to be out of the vehicle just to have it on, it becomes stupid. .
badda boom, big badda boom! i just like that **** CLEAN and LOUD.. lol.. ***** gets wet= win for the day..

Tap-outs and hairtricks tho...

Not sit in it? I'll be in it as much as possible. My trailblazer is doing a 156 and that's the daily driver. Just cuz some ppl tap out at 150.... a majority of us have no problem sitting in 60s and enjoying it

Not sit in it? I'll be in it as much as possible. My trailblazer is doing a 156 and that's the daily driver. Just cuz some ppl tap out at 150.... a majority of us have no problem sitting in 60s and enjoying it
I feel like your hearing usnt what it used to be..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.