the big b1tch has arrived!

ya i will be getting a singer 275 amp alt, with 2 big batts in the back, so shouldnt have much voltage drop when everything is upgraded. but my stock 136 amp alt and stock bat (900cca) work pretty well for my dc 2k. i have very minimal drop at idel and none when driving.
I find this very hard to believe, even with the big 3 done.

@JEEPWJ4\.7 If you are running 5k you are gonna need at least a 300 amp alt and about 300 ah worth of batts IMO... may be a little beefy but better be safe than sorry.

they dont make the rubber gasket for the 21. i phoned IA and asked. and i dont know if i should be saying this giving everyone ideas but when i talked to nick at ia he said what they do for there rated power is usually divided in half buy what they can actually take.
LOL, there's one on the one in their stock picture.

Good luck with 5K on a 3" coil. Just use some common sense, when it starts getting smelly turn it down.

LOL, there's one on the one in their stock picture.
Good luck with 5K on a 3" coil. Just use some common sense, when it starts getting smelly turn it down.
the stock pic isnt a 21, they make a gasket for every size except for the 21.

U should have got it in the 18 the 21's have a lot of problems with the glue joints because the weight of the cone be very careful with that 5k

the stock pic isnt a 21, they make a gasket for every size except for the 21.
The 21" Maelstrom X had a gasket so SOMEBODY either makes them or at least has made them.

In any event, Gasket shouldn't make any difference in output.

The 21" Maelstrom X had a gasket so SOMEBODY either makes them or at least has made them.
In any event, Gasket shouldn't make any difference in output.
ya i just want a gasket to make it look pretty...lol. i havent dont much searching to find one. so it really isnt a give deal, but one would be nice if they are cheap enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.