T3 has run into a lot of customer service issues and quality control issues over the past few years that they can't seem to recover from.

The T1000 subs are decent subs if you get subs that don't have any of the quality control issues but that seems to be hard to come by.

Some examples of the issues include spiders ripping, cone to surround stitching coming out and motors that are not fully magnetized.

Have I owned T3 subs? Yes, I had a pair of T1000's.

Would I buy again? No, I would spend my money with a company like Sundown.

If you do decide to buy them anyway, I wouldn't pay $375 each for 15" T1000's. I paid $167 shipped each for T1000 10" subs direct from T3

They have come a long way since they were first getting started. There's a local shop here that sells t3 massive audio and DD. I hang around up there a lot and people seem to have good luck with them. I know of a guy that blew his t1000 due to user error and while t3 wouldn't cover it under warranty they let him trade in the motor for a good price and sent him a new t2000 for like 120$ or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.