T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

These are cheaper then my 9512s and I got team pricing, CF is not cheap by anymeans. You are going to have to get some in the lanes. Hell just look at Tantric, they came out of the wood work with pricing like this and they have been ok. If this is out of your price range then it is not for you. I for one will pay for a quality product and so far it has paid off.

These are cheaper then my 9512s and I got team pricing, CF is not cheap by anymeans. You are going to have to get some in the lanes. Hell just look at Tantric, they came out of the wood work with pricing like this and they have been ok. If this is out of your price range then it is not for you. I for one will pay for a quality product and so far it has paid off.
thanks for the support and for the first 5 people that place orders when it opens up I will offer some sort of discount in return I would appreciate a review written up and if you wanna take em to the lanes that would be awesome!!

i didnt contact c2 i am actually trying to work with a US build house for theese woofers:veryhapp:
That's a complete lie, those specs are directly copy and pasted from a chinese build house. How do I know? Because I found the exact woofers that you're posting.

That's a complete lie, those specs are directly copy and pasted from a chinese build house. How do I know? Because I found the exact woofers that you're posting.
i think he changed build houses.

Yes, but the original post has the same specs and he originally said he was using a U.S. manufacturer. So the whole U.S. made statement was a load of crap.
Gotcha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.