T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

I'm assuming he's no longer ordering those subs. He said he found a US buildhouse to make different subs. Time will tell.

But the subs that were posted from china are pretty much the C2 threatcon 4s... That should be a testament to C2s quality, or lack of... lmao

don't tell me that, lol i'll make a dumb stupid budget build....
I wouldn't mess with those subs. That's with an order of at least 50. A 1500rms sub with a 4" voice coil..? Something seems fishy there. The rest of the sub has to be really cheaply made.

I wouldn't mess with those subs. That's with an order of at least 50. A 1500rms sub with a 4" voice coil..? Something seems fishy there. The rest of the sub has to be really cheaply made.
from the pic it looked like a alum. coil also, or is that just the pic? and one way 22mm x max is good too, it all sounds too good to be true...

from the pic it looked like a alum. coil also, or is that just the pic? and one way 22mm x max is good too, it all sounds too good to be true...
It's possible, with cheap parts that will wear out quickly.. QC is probably poor, too.

I wanna give you guys all that but and thanks for the support Timmy but I can't get a sample till the motor energizer comes back on line
yeah bro, i'm all for it, i just want some real world pics and vidz, all the specs on paper look great i wanna see what they do on some wattage ya know!!! I said the same thing about the threatcon 4's... get a prototype and post some vids, the first thing i do when looking for subs... read specs, next youtube videos just to see what people are actually throwing at the subs, how they are performing... so on...

Love all of this speculation/hype/whatever. We all know time will tell how these will perform. Could be great. Could be a flop. Once a handfull of some subs are in the hands of people who really know how to use them, we will have our answers.

If you want to sell more bite the bullet and send a couple to somebody who has a really good reputation on here. Let them test the subs for a week or two, make some videos, then let them gut the subs and report on the materials. If you have a reputable person backing your product people would feel more justified in spending this amount of money on first run unproven product.

If you want to sell more bite the bullet and send a couple to somebody who has a really good reputation on here. Let them test the subs for a week or two, make some videos, then let them gut the subs and report on the materials. If you have a reputable person backing your product people would feel more justified in spending this amount of money on first run unproven product.
I think he has it covered man

i know what you mean thanks for the suggestion ill think about it that.

Good news everyone the new machine is on the way and hopefully itll be running soon also there has been a 500 rms model with a 2 inh coil as a entry level woofer has been sorted out and will be avliable also in the works we will carry a full aray of somponant speakers and amplifiers!!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

pics of the woofers will be up in the next two days!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.