Subwoofers questions...

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I came across some Pyramid subs PW1586X and volfenhag woofer, I have heard great things about them...what do you guys think? Also, one of my buddy recommends legacy LA2889 2 channel amp. He said by far legacy is one of the best company out there.

I came across some Pyramid subs PW1586X and volfenhag woofer, I have heard great things about them...what do you guys think? Also, one of my buddy recommends legacy LA2889 2 channel amp. He said by far legacy is one of the best company out there.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

everything you have listed is crap...lol
is it really? my friend says these are pretty decent because they've been in the car audio industry for quite a while and was wanting to sell me his amp for 300.00. He's moving so he wants to get rid of his amp.

then do yourself a favor and let the kind gentlemen here on this site help you out.

what are your goals? loud, quality? whats your vehicle?

then do yourself a favor and let the kind gentlemen here on this site help you out.
what are your goals? loud, quality? whats your vehicle?
I have a 1995 3 dr geo metro...first car ever and wanting to build a sq system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.