Sub woofer hook up

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently just got into the whole car audio scene and am stumped on this possible simple situation. I have a Apline iDA-C305S series head unit. Hooked up to that is my autek 2000 watt max amp with 2 12" American Bass subs. I ran the rca wires to the back of the unit along with the ignition wire and the power wire to the battery and not forgetting my ground. They work they hit and sound good but my head unit will not control them. There are the sub woofer controlers in the setting and they don't work at all. The only way to turn my subs down is to turn the bass controller down. This makes adjusting my subs very difficult. Someone know what's going on? What I gotta do to be able to use my sub controller settings in my head unit....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.