Sub(s) decision

1 ported, i'll let others talk to u about jl they to overpriced for me (even if i was rich i buy something else) but on that low power that maybe 1 of just a few options.. if u go ported i highly recommend the new sundown lcs 12 $84

I would not suggest either. If your more worried about SQ I will go with Dayton Audio HO. If your more worried about SPL take someone else advise but CT Sounds, Scar, Sundown. Prob a lot more options.

I am working with very limited space. I already have a sealed box for a pair of 10's behind the back seat of my Tacoma crew cab. The mounting depth severely limits my options. It is more than I wanted to spend but I had a W1 for over 7 years and it did everything I wanted, like you said, with limited power and space. Mounting depth is the real issue but I am open to other suggestions especially from those in the know. I have always just built my own modest value systems and it's been a while for that matter. With my limited experience I have to trust my past experience and the durability of the W1 is something I can rely on since I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.

I am working with very limited space. I already have a sealed box for a pair of 10's behind the back seat of my Tacoma crew cab. The mounting depth severely limits my options. It is more than I wanted to spend but I had a W1 for over 7 years and it did everything I wanted, like you said, with limited power and space. Mounting depth is the real issue but I am open to other suggestions especially from those in the know. I have always just built my own modest value systems and it's been a while for that matter. With my limited experience I have to trust my past experience and the durability of the W1 is something I can rely on since I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.
youre in the same boat i was when i got to this forum. I really wish i had listened to the folks who made suggestions to me that i felt uneasy about at the time. The car audio game has changed drastically. How much mounting depth are you working with?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.