Sub opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drumbc

Alright so I posted as about sub under 7 inches and just couldn't really find one that I wanted so I'm going a new way either 2 x'8s on 2400, keep the sa 12 on 1800, 2 sa 10's on 2500 or 1 zv3 12 on 2500..... Just wondering opinions and thoughts on what you guys think again this is going in a 350z I'm chasing 150 gonna use 300 amp alt and 2 batts 0 gauge all the way around sound deadon the hatch and roof and doors

I'm not happy with the sa 12 haha Exocet look wise I've now got alot in just the box for a single 12 it's a part of my car now and all vinyl and trimmed up with storage spaces and place for the amp I want more than the sa 12 but just wondering what you guys think would be the loudest out of my choices or maybe you have a thought of your own I'm wanting to stick with sundown tho I'll get some pics posted of my 350z build its pretty ****

9.8 is to deep and I'm 142 right now haven't sound dampened yet but the issue with that is I have to way over power the sub to the point it's the loosest sa I've ever felt constantly getting hot pushed to mechanical limits need a sub that I don't have to limit demos to like 1 song when pushing 2000 plus

nearly 151 sealed up on the term lab

car at idle

45 hz tone

250 amp alt

stinger spp1300 under hood

3 + runs front to back 0 awg ofc

3 - runs front to back 0 awg ofc

big 3 0 awg ofc

3500 watts @ 1 ohm

15" dd 9515G

birch 3.25 net slot port to drivers side tuned to 37

110 sq feet of roadkill

2 SQubed HDS310s will get it done..Prob have to mount amps either under the seats(raise approx 2") or just get them behind the seats..You should get close to 4 cu ft. if you build the enclosure right.

not enough room for amps under 350Z seats

will need to be where amps currently are between seat back & in front of strut bar

4 cubes gross is about as large as can be done give or take a tad , about 3,25 net give or take a tad

31" x 15" x 19 " is max that will fit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.