Sub choice 150 db

wow .. so so subs and no shows this is great ill be waiting i think if i get any type of luck this should be back on track with a few missed shows(which ***** most)

Anyhow stay tuned to build log and here to see whats happens.

will lilboom ever compete again?

will lilboom ever break 140 db?

what subs will i choose?

hey anyone know much about the classes and db drag (im trying to step down but i think there's something besides my batter that's not letting me) i believe the judge at the last comp was going to throw me in street b but i want to go to street stock for a second .

if you want to be pushing 3krms+, you need to upgrade your battery and alternator. but in a budget, there is NEVER a cheaper way to upgrade your system's lifeline. never go cheap on your electrical system. just a food for thought of how much i spent on my car(lately)...02 nissan xterra alternator = $650, xs power d3400 = $260, xs power d3100 = $370, 1/0 wiring 2 20ft = $200.
Who ever charged u 650 for an alt raped you..

You don't have the power or space for 2 high output 12s..

It's a bad idea to build a huge box and shove it in the trunk in face it's going to hurt your output..

In a Saturn you migh get 4.5 total..

You need something with a softer suspension and stronger motor..

You might want to call FI car audio and talk to them about a N2 15 with a dofter spider pace with the spl coils..

Don't get the huge daily coil..

It shoul do nicely in 3.75 tuned to 38 with 50in^2of port area..

That trunk car smashed his 15" setup he had previously dc audio by the way and yes it was peaky at 31hz it was built to do one thing make it hard for you to breath on the low lows it was tuned 28hz as he wanted it tuned super low and just a daily ground pounder.

I've broke 150 with a 9515 but I had 3500rms and 4.5 cubes..

You cant compare one setup to another without being specific.

I can make a serially peaky system where 1 12 does 150 in almost any cabin..

Ethier way you need a solid electrical system and you need to takes some measurements as well..

Measure ur cabin length, width and width..

The trunk length width and height..

Budget etc..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.