Sub choice 150 db

i did 149 with 8 8's tuned to 52hz in 5 cubes in a trunk...that was on a HK4000D, i was happy with that...it would do 147.8 on music which was loud enough for me as it was louder than anything in trunk around at the time, i would squeeze 6 cubes in there at 45hz with 2 15's
and ur tuning is why......most for daily should be tuned to the 30's....

im trying to tune no higher then 35 if i cant change out the ports.38-45hz about the highest i think ill try

The box is the fun part..the funnest part.I can do a wall 2marrow and have it ready by friday 6 12's.

but i don't want to go that way. ill do somthing like 2 15's 1 18' in 6-7 cubes in a half wall that can be taken out .Once i see what the comps all about.
listen to what everyone is saying... you are not thinking about what it actually takes to hit that number out of a trunk, you will need new alt, battery's, full runs of cable, big 3.. the works.. your looking at a good $2500+

ahh...I'm hoping to be at least half way done by Sanjose. and if all goes well ill be fully juiced for the sac show.

i was going to try and keep it street stock for Sanjose dbdrag if not. street a/b

didn't know there was a modesto show(thats a 3rd chance ..if i like the comp scene im gonna try and be there

ahh...I'm hoping to be at least half way done by Sanjose. and if all goes well ill be fully juiced for the sac show.
i was going to try and keep it street stock for Sanjose dbdrag if not. street a/b

didn't know there was a modesto show(thats a 3rd chance ..if i like the comp scene im gonna try and be there
oh your talking meca. i do dbdrag bassrace. 30 seconds on music. yeah there is one in modesto on the 20th. i will be at the show in fortuna on the 23rd. so i wont be in san jose

Awsome. im having a issue with the clean versions of song rules-meca gotta hit the store and grab some slammers.

2 HDC3 15"s on about 2000 each, box tuned to about 38 will get you pretty close. the hdc's have a tight suspension so they can still dig down for the low notes even with that tuning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.