Sub choice 150 db

and ur tuning is why......most for daily should be tuned to the 30's....
you say that as if i was ignorant to the fact that 52 is too high for music, thats why i told him to tune around 45, that would get him closer to the peak frequency of his car while staying somewhat musical, although in my car i planned on making an insert i never needed it the thing would get pretty low even with the higher tuning

IMO above like 38 and it really isnt musical lol
depends on some other things too...i agree with you on that, but the op wants the number and to stay musical and he is gonna have to give up some lows if he wants the 50

IMO above like 38 and it really isnt musical lol
My S10 is tuned to 40hz and plays music and modded music all day and sounds good doing it. Its breaking 50's at the headrest in Meca with a clamped 1800 watts.

you say that as if i was ignorant to the fact that 52 is too high for music, thats why i told him to tune around 45, that would get him closer to the peak frequency of his car while staying somewhat musical, although in my car i planned on making an insert i never needed it the thing would get pretty low even with the higher tuning
No sir wasn't making u seem iggnorant at all

My S10 is tuned to 40hz and plays music and modded music all day and sounds good doing it. Its breaking 50's at the headrest in Meca with a clamped 1800 watts.
Yes but ur in a tiny asss cabing with the subs firing directly at the headrest......what do u do on the dash or kick

The op wants to do this out of a trunk off 3krms......

oookkkkkkk, back to the topic.... op, the hdc3 is definatly the loudest on that list. you will have trouble giving those their optimal box size if you only have 4 cubes to work with. you could get a 150 on the hdc's. friend of mine is hitting 147.3 with his 2 12'' hdc3's on about 4k. with a little work its definatly possible..

oookkkkkkk, back to the topic.... op, the hdc3 is definatly the loudest on that list. you will have trouble giving those their optimal box size if you only have 4 cubes to work with. you could get a 150 on the hdc's. friend of mine is hitting 147.3 with his 2 12'' hdc3's on about 4k. with a little work its definatly possible..
What car and box and tuning

beasting

..audioque looks like the way to go.

Ok it's build time people.

Awaiting amp

Deciding sub-audioque is has majority votes. Anyone want have any other ideas.

enclosure should be ready to be built by tomorrow if i don't get on it today..(which i will) going to shoot for 4.2-4.5 cubes after port displacement.

And i'm gonna separate the chambers with that size enclosure. (eliminates building a second box once i get the 2nd sub) .

audioque copper or aluminum for the most power handling(im thinking aluinum)?

fi ssd fully loaded

sa 12

seeing 1500watts rms

..ok cool i just saw that manteca show. your sig looks like it was taken in the codlecott tunnel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.