SoundQubed sub par customer service

ArmyNavyCopGuy

Senior VIP Member
I put it in the sub section because this is about their customer service. Ok, so heres the story:

Originally ordered a D2 212, but meant to order a D4.

Sent the sub back and ordered a D4 312 in exchange.

Still waiting on refund for the 212 of $99. Got an email

2 weeks ago saying refund is being processed in 2-3 days, after multipe emails going back to the beginning of May.

Still waiting for that refund.

Issue#2

Attempted to purchase a D2 312. $159 taken out of account. A day later I receive an email saying sub is on backorder until July and order is canceled, prompting me to then purchase the D4 312. Money was never refunded for that. Over a month later, today specifically, my brother tells me there is a another 312 that just arrived at his house. So I'm assuming thats the original order that I was told was canceled. SoundQubed is very slow at answering emails, and some times none at all. I had to explain the details 3 times total In different emails. Just had to vent about it here because they're orgaization needs work.

Now I have to send this sub back and go through this for a second time all for $260.

They dicked me around too, said they had a hds200 12 in stock bought it emailed me the next day and said they are on backorder for another month. I attempted twice for them to refund me no response called my bank filed a claim and what do ya know 4 days later money was back in my account. Thanks US Bank //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They dicked me around too, said they had a hds200 12 in stock bought it emailed me the next day and said they are on backorder for another month. I attempted twice for them to refund me no response called my bank filed a claim and what do ya know 4 days later money was back in my account. Thanks US Bank //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Great. Thats probably what im going to have to do.

DD answers when I call, lol

People will still buy SQ, regardless because it's cheaper.

Kinda like how we pride ourselves in customer service at Kmart, but Walmart is cheaper. Guess who gets more business?

I do not compare DD to Kmart in any other way than higher price and better CS.

I never had a problem with them, on a warranty claim it took a day for the original response but after that it was almost instant response. They also gave me updates as it went along.

ive never had a problem and if i did id log on to their site and talk to LIVE sales rep and theyd fix... hell i told em the large was small they told me to keep it and sent a xl too... lol

**im on a live sales rep kick... lol they find everything for you... i love it... lmao

DD answers when I call, lol
People will still buy SQ, regardless because it's cheaper.

Kinda like how we pride ourselves in customer service at Kmart, but Walmart is cheaper. Guess who gets more business?

I do not compare DD to Kmart in any other way than higher price and better CS.
BOSS answers when i call too... lol im in no way shape or form comparing DD to BOSS... just sayin... lol

Lol, really? I have a boss amp, and will keep that in mind if/when I have problems with it
yeah they will be straight up with you too... lol i called as a wise crack cuz i bought a ph1500d for like 10 bucks... rep was like you wont see 700 lmao... wasnt a bad lil $10 amp... id give it 500w... dude was helpful though... wiring diagram and such... he knew his stuff...

[quote name='basswiigee2fix']yeah they will be straight up with you too... lol i called as a wise crack cuz i bought a ph1500d for like 10 bucks... rep was like you wont see 700 lmao... wasnt a bad lil $10 amp... id give it 500w... dude was helpful though... wiring diagram and such... he knew his stuff...[/QUOTE]

Dang. I got a "4k" for $130. Hoping to get 1k clean. If I get more than 500 watts out of it clean, @NoLoud4U; agreed to give me oral pleasure

i never had 1 problem with them. if i call i get somebody.

helll i was on the phone with him for about an hour 1 time trying to decide what sub to get.

great guys....

[quote name='adulbrich']Dang. I got a "4k" for $130. Hoping to get 1k clean. If I get more than 500 watts out of it clean, @NoLoud4U; agreed to give me oral pleasure[/QUOTE]

idk... tough call... will you atleast buy his mouth wash... lol one i had was older and wasnt 1 ohm stable...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.