SoundQubed sub par customer service

Soundqubed is in the post right above yours trying to give support. Op cries and won't even call to fix it when help is offered. That's not SQs fault.
Didnt even see the post.

I have not had issues with soundqubed. I have the direct number to speak with dj.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Dont buy direct, buy thru ssa or others.Let the big boys handle the direct support for refunds and such.

It seems soundqubed gives better support to commercial accounts.

We don't have commercial accounts or dealers. They are an aggregate site. Every order and product is still shipped through our warehouse as well as customer service done through us. We are very supportive and love helping our customers and we hope that is seen.

-Thanks

Zak.

Dont buy direct, buy thru ssa or others.Let the big boys handle the direct support for refunds and such.

It seems soundqubed gives better support to commercial accounts.

does not work that whey, if you order from any of those site it still goes to sq to be shipped.

thoses site just list for sq.

Soundqubed is in the post right above yours trying to give support. Op cries and won't even call to fix it when help is offered. That's not SQs fault.
This is exactly what I'm talking about with you. You just lack the communication skills to not be a thorn in someone's side every time you talk. You speak like a passive aggressive little girl.

If you read the thread I DID call multiple times only to be met with voicemail. Since my last post, I tried calling once got the same **** voicemail, and haven't tried since because this is my first day off in 2 weeks, I work nights and I sleep all day. I'm calling them now. It's 1pm Eastern Time. Let's see how this goes.

This is exactly what I'm talking about with you. You just lack the communication skills to not be a thorn in someone's side every time you talk. You speak like a passive aggressive little girl.
If you read the thread I DID call multiple times only to be met with voicemail. Since my last post, I tried calling once got the same **** voicemail, and haven't tried since because this is my first day off in 2 weeks, I work nights and I sleep all day. I'm calling them now. It's 1pm Eastern Time. Let's see how this goes.
Called... voicemail... left a message with my number.

You want me to pet your balls for you?

Zak if you see this, I just spoke to Amazon which was where the order was placed... they took care of the $99 credit.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

My wife hates me. This place is a great way to kill time at work
If you can only see my shocked face right now.

My wife hates me. This place is a great way to kill time at work
mother-god-meme.jpg

DD answers when I call, lol
People will still buy SQ, regardless because it's cheaper.

Kinda like how we pride ourselves in customer service at Kmart, but Walmart is cheaper. Guess who gets more business?

I do not compare DD to Kmart in any other way than higher price and better CS.
Walmarts around here have good CS BTW. Not many places can you return your printer a month later and get a new one with fresh ink //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I don't do that personally, I call the printer company and complain about the ink that came with the printer, and they send me new cartridges for free.

On a side note, I have never had a problem with dealing with Alpine or Hifonics. I didn't deal with Hifonics directly, but know a guy who ripped them off, same guy that I was referencing above with the printers. He bought a new 15, switched the serial code from the new to the old blown one. Sent the blown one back saying it came that way, and what do you know, they sent him another one. I personally wouldn't do that because I understand how businesses work and they likely made very little off this purchase, but they can also blame themselves for not having a better labeling system. It does go to show how easy it is to rip some of these guys off unfortunately. I'd adopt maybe some sort of engraving, but for a $60 sub, what can you ask for?.

I did blow my first Alpine I bought. I had gains set wrong, I had bass boast on. You know, the normal novice stuff. I had no problem getting my warranty replacement. Alpine did not handle the warranty directly, I had to send it back to the amazon retailer and must have gotten lucky having the retailer work with me. But I was within my 30 day so I could have just returned it for a refund.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.