Got new pioneer subs now what amp should I get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slayer66624

I just ordered two Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12" Shallow Mount Subwoofers and a custom built downfire box for my Silverado crew cab. I have an old crunch 1500 watt amp but if I remember right it's rms at 4 ohm is 250 and I think I need more for these subs. What's a good amp to get to power two of these? I'd like to stick with 100 to 200 dollar range and probably stick with pioneer unless you guys get me to lean another way.

I just ordered two Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12" Shallow Mount Subwoofers and a custom built downfire box for my Silverado crew cab. I have an old crunch 1500 watt amp but if I remember right it's rms at 4 ohm is 250 and I think I need more for these subs. What's a good amp to get to power two of these? I'd like to stick with 100 to 200 dollar range and probably stick with pioneer unless you guys get me to lean another way.
should be plenty of power, it will see 2ohm, not 4ohm. Two s4 subs in parallel=2ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Slayer66624

Slayer66624
Washington pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ThatChevyGuy