Sound Deadening

until jan 1st from what i can remember.

When your in the "ordering" process there will be an area where you put in the code.

Use the top not the bottom

man,that means i would have to order tonight,but i cant,my money goin to my subs next week,i hoping to buy some sounddeadening 2 wks from now,aint no way it'll be extended,or started again

RAAMmat is another excellent deadender, and the owner is an awesome guy.

Each of the products mentioned, with the exception of PnS, come in thicker variations. I'd reccommend going with the thickest you can get so you only have to cover an area once, and the few areas you might want a second layer will be few and specific. The thinner stuff is easier to work with, which is nice for cramped areas like inside the doors, but for big areas it takes too much time and layers to get ample deadening.

Deadening a car is a long tedious process. Well worth it mind you, but for your size car, especially if it's a 4 dr. you might as well write off a weekend. Use a heat gun, or at least a hair dryer (takes longer) to help mold it. If you can con a friend to help, all the better.

Have fun.

Theres a guy on these forums that has his own stuff, its really thick and it seems like it would work pretty well...i just received a sample of it in the mail today.
Eyy.... Find this guy!! Ok! U tell him, I'm looking for him n his stuff, i want some!

hey guys! i guess I must have missed this forum (thanks Damaso87 for the referal) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Omarvelous, I saw that you were interested in contacting me and possibly purchasing some of my SoundGuard product. Feel free to throw me any questions here or via Pm...either way will work. I look forward to your reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.