Sound cutting out

Participant count
  • Participant list
$10 bucks more and one of these should work in that enclosure with very little trim out?

Or maybe one of these here. take a little more power, and cost a bit more and should drop right in that enclosure if you havent cut a larger hole.

i havent tried either one of these subs yet, but I have been looking at them closely to try out. just a suggestion for the space /enclosure you have. Now i have had a pair of the A,Bass ES Series 1044 on one my PPi Phantom 1000.1D and they did really nice in my nephews double cab 16 GMC truck.
I'll definitely have to check them out and do some reading. Thank you for the info on these

Somthing like this whcih puts out 1000 watts at 2 ohms, 1500 at 1

With something like this running at 2 ohms

in something like this

Or this for an even lower higher output

Now your talking!

Last edited:
Somthing like this whcih puts out 1000 watts at 2 ohms, 1500 at 1

With something like this running at 2 ohms

in something like this

Now your talking!
Lol sadly it doesnt quite fit into the build for my jeep. My interior looks stock if you dont know what youre looking for right now and I really like it that way. Always shocks people when they see a 23 year old car and then they get in and it sounds great, has a carplay touch screen, and no yellow filament lights lol.

Lol sadly it doesnt quite fit into the build for my jeep. My interior looks stock if you dont know what youre looking for right now and I really like it that way. Always shocks people when they see a 23 year old car and then they get in and it sounds great, has a carplay touch screen, and no yellow filament lights lol.
Hey, there is merit in that. It's all good, you got some ideas here and that Hydro driver is a decent driver that you could put in the existing encloser. Up the game with one of those stinger amps (any of them), that would make a big difference! Hit me up (PM) me if you're interested in any of the speaker gear I am moving.

For me.. a compact amp that wouldnt take up a whole lot of room and not real expensive for a 350-600 rms sub@2ohms or even 1 ohm load id look at one of these here, for the price point and space savings that seems to deliver. DeafBonce has some nice smaller amplifiers and Taramps 1200.1 may be an option too? If you want the best of both worlds such as a 5 ch Id look at the Apex Audio 5 ch for the money to run an entire vehicle for space savings. I dont do a lot of buisness from D4Sounnd/Price, but its a decent deal for sub stage for the $coin I think. Thats me though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...