Planning a new sound system🤓

I like this design except I want a separate amp for sub and components. I am also a big fan of JL audio! Thanks for your help!
Check out the JL Audio RD500/1 and RD400/4. The next level down is the JD500/1 and JD400/4. The JD series will save you a couple hundred bucks.

Heres my two cents for SQ. In that camaro I would run 2 of these
All you need is .4cu.ft of air space. One of the cleanest subs I have ever heard.

I would run them in .4 cu.ft sealed, common chamber. Series/Parallel to get a 2ohm load off this amp

Heres my two cents for SQ. In that camaro I would run 2 of these
All you need is .4cu.ft of air space. One of the cleanest subs I have ever heard.

I would run them in .4 cu.ft sealed, common chamber. Series/Parallel to get a 2ohm load off this amp
Those are really good subs. Here is all the info on them.

AND these are getting really good reviews

Attachments

• QES-820DVC.pdf
    224.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Check out the JL Audio RD500/1 and RD400/4. The next level down is the JD500/1 and JD400/4. The JD series will save you a couple hundred bucks.
Yes, planning on the RD series of amps along with the pictured sub just gotta figure out which components to use for the front stage.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.png
    IMG_0383.png
    628 KB · Views: 8
Man have I got a deal for you! These up front

These in the rear where you have openings for 6x9

I have both, BNIB, $225 shipped!

Another option would be:

High end Front $200 off on sale:

Rear $125 regularly $200

All depends on the goal and the budget.

Man have I got a deal for you! These up front

These in the rear where you have openings for 6x9

I have both, BNIB, $225 shipped!

Another option would be:

High end Front $200 off on sale:

Rear $125 regularly $200

All depends on the goal and the budget.
you have the XSP652 or the XSP692? Both are listed in the same description. I might be interested.

you have the XSP652 or the XSP692? Both are listed in the same description. I might be interested.
Actually, I have the following three sets - all BNIB

And

The guy want's CLEAN sound. Not a slapper. He would be perfectly fine with a 1000 watt 5ch amp.

We are talking about a extra battery... learn to read.

nobody said he needed over 5,000 clearly you didnt read the entire thread.

That comment was directed to added a extra battery in the trunk of a car. next time comprehend what you're reading. 1000/5 had nothing to do with my statement, nor was it directed to his setup

Dodge Omni, now that was a bozo move for sure! Sticks and stones...

Now, now guys - can't we all just get along? ;)

dodge Omni with 2 18" strokers, filled with concrete over two decade ago's when the tech game was different?

sounds like someone who has no clue what audio competitions were in the 90's

We are talking about a extra battery... learn to read.

nobody said he needed over 5,000 clearly you didnt read the entire thread.

That comment was directed to added a extra battery in the trunk of a car. next time comprehend what you're reading. 1000/5 had nothing to do with my statement, nor was it directed to his setup
Dang dude. Calm down! Sensitive much? Nobody's attacking you.

Your topic, before the one I commented on, was talking about wattage. Therefore, it's easy to get lost in your conversation.

I’m thinking two way in the doors and maybe building a box like where the rear passenger feet go for three ways.
Id recommend Polk Audio MM series. Damned good clean sounding and some of the most reliable speakers I own to date and run myself as well as the DB series. Worth every penny
2 way components

Rears. Just recently put a pair of these in on an Avatar AB 460.4 and they still amaze me and sound fantastic for as cheap as they are. there is a newer version that are about $79 on up Bnew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...