Someone feeling brave?

Board picture of the "4K" on his auctions looks more like a 2K possibly 2500w board.
But for the $130 price tag +ship I say its worth it lol. Hope I get funds to clamp that one before sold out think he only has 4-6 left of those. 6k are all gone.

Where's he at in Cali? Also.... HOW are they so cheap? I'd love to see a clamp with o-scope.... dirty power is no good to me >.
He's in Garden Grove. And he said his friend is the one who builds them in Korea. So that's how the prices are good. Yea that's what I wanna do when funds allow it.

Goodlick with the 4k man hope it shows good results cuz that price was low. In person it looked real good and solid.
Yeah not trying to power a small village or anything just running either 6 or 8 hx2's depending on the box I can talk my wife into letting me put in the explorer lol

Yeah not trying to power a small village or anything just running either 6 or 8 hx2's depending on the box I can talk my wife into letting me put in the explorer lol
Nice man. If it don't work out man ill be clamping his 2.5kw amps like next week if it does good power pick two of them up. Imma beat the crap out the amps I get for tests to make sure they are legit lol.

Keep the color and the pop cornsound name, but get rid of the rest of the crap on the heatsink. It's going to be fun showing people pop cornsound amps! lol The 2.5K looks good, lets see some clamp results from these bishes.

Keep the color and the pop cornsound name, but get rid of the rest of the crap on the heatsink. It's going to be fun showing people pop cornsound amps! lol The 2.5K looks good, lets see some clamp results from these bishes.
I know he's keeping the name but color may change not 100% tho. The heatsink on these things look great. But your right the other writing on them is too much

Seen all 4 of his models in person. They all look really well built besides the 4000 watt one. I will be clamping all them. He has a 1000w, 2500w. Working on new smaller design for the bigger power ones. The last 4000 and 6000 one he sells are the llast of those size.
Yes, the so called 4k seems like the only sketchy one to me. In person it is pretty big tho. But not built for 4k.
Goodlick with the 4k man hope it shows good results cuz that price was low. In person it looked real good and solid.

Contradicting yourself here.

What exactly looks sketchy about the 4k.

"What you got in there?" "Popcorn sound amp and pumpkin seed subs."

"Ohhhh"

I hope it pounds. With a name like that it had better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.