Someone feeling brave?

btw according to the guy who bought the k6 it is the same board as the Lanzar OPTI7001D, it's even printed right on the circuitboard.

35615d1350138550-looks-decent-price-really-low-zpfile001.jpg

35617d1350138901-looks-decent-price-really-low-pics2-6k.jpg

Well got my 4k UPS today. Seems beastly put on my bathroom scale at 31.2 lbs was looking at some internals from a Lanzr Opti 4601D and they do look exactly the same. Looks to me like he is getting Lanzar boards and putting his own heatsink on them. Might need to send it to BigD and let him make a vid for it.

Well got my 4k UPS today. Seems beastly put on my bathroom scale at 31.2 lbs was looking at some internals from a Lanzr Opti 4601D and they do look exactly the same. Looks to me like he is getting Lanzar boards and putting his own heatsink on them. Might need to send it to BigD and let him make a vid for it.
BigD would be a good idea. He makes good videos. I would offer, but I'm currently not setup for getting "video proof" just yet. In the works though.

This college student doesnt have the funds to play around. haha. Plus, I have an aq1200 that needs repaired..
Ah, yea I can understand that. I'm hopping once I get a few things ironed out at the shop I will be able to get back to buying random products just to test out again.

Maybe, I can take some circuit classes and fix it myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif But, I like your thinking! I would love to try this out and some crescendo amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.