Someone feeling brave?

Someone did mention that his setup is messy so he could have done something stupid.
WTF is the part at 3:00 in the first vid (wouldn't let me hot link the 3:00 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif), when he's talking about his master/slave setup? From the sounds of it he wired up the amps in SERIES, I mean the main power feed for them!! He had the negative from the top amp running directly to the terminal block of the other? My best guess is he reversed polarity'd the bottom one when he was hooking them up.
-Jamie M.

WTF is the part at 3:00 in the first vid (wouldn't let me hot link the 3:00 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif), when he's talking about his master/slave setup? From the sounds of it he wired up the amps in SERIES, I mean the main power feed for them!! He had the negative from the top amp running directly to the terminal block of the other? My best guess is he reversed polarity'd the bottom one when he was hooking them up.
-Jamie M.
So this is why the bottom amp took a shitt on him after "20-30 minutes of play time. if it was even that long. deanmachine was his username on caco. reminded me of a special olympics sounds off when i listen to him speak. and he had a blown 40.1 with him also. wonder what happened to that>>?? So he basically torched one of the amps and could smell the mosfets

is it just that they don't get shipped? that's all i really got from the link. do they also break pretty quick? have you actually had trouble with yours?

is it just that they don't get shipped? that's all i really got from the link. do they also break pretty quick? have you actually had trouble with yours?
No I don't have one, the people over in caco bought a bunch and some were dead on arrival, some died during testing, only about 50% made it. My guess is they're Lanzar's B-stock boards (Lanzar Opti name is printed on it) and this guy happens to know the buildhouse and bought them for cheap. For those who didn't pay him through eBay/Paypal... some were promised a shipping date but that's it, some said they received a photo of the shipping box but the address is going to someone else, some just simply didn't receive anything, not even a word.

Either way, don't give your money to people like this. Go buy some Audiopipes or Belva amps if you want cheap power.

No I don't have one, the people over in caco bought a bunch and some were dead on arrival, some died during testing, only about 50% made it. My guess is they're Lanzar's B-stock boards (Lanzar Opti name is printed on it) and this guy happens to know the buildhouse and bought them for cheap. For those who didn't pay him through eBay/Paypal... some were promised a shipping date but that's it, some said they received a photo of the shipping box but the address is going to someone else, some just simply didn't receive anything, not even a word.
Either way, don't give your money to people like this. Go buy some Audiopipes or Belva amps if you want cheap power.
Gotcha. I was just wondering, because I was thinking of picking one up from a guy on here, so I figured I'd save myself from getting scammed by the original dealer, and if they actually were good amps, I'd be set. But maybe I'll look elsewhere

Well I have had my popcorn 4k playing for about 3 months now flawlessly. running it at .67 and hasn't heated up at all and is banging the **** out of 6 RF hx2 12's Hispls seen and heard the popcorn doing work. I have access to 2 of the 1200 and 1 of the 2500 amps if anyone is interested let me know.

Well I have had my popcorn 4k playing for about 3 months now flawlessly. running it at .67 and hasn't heated up at all and is banging the **** out of 6 RF hx2 12's Hispls seen and heard the popcorn doing work. I have access to 2 of the 1200 and 1 of the 2500 amps if anyone is interested let me know.

Don't care, Popcorn Sounds isn't even a company and some people still haven't gotten their amps that they paid months ago. Please don't promote a shady brand that should die it fire.

Don't care, Popcorn Sounds isn't even a company and some people still haven't gotten their amps that they paid months ago. Please don't promote a shady brand that should die it fire.
Do you have one? did you get jacked? I have one and bought another for a friend to use in his ride he is building. Talked to JC yesterday and asked him about people not getting their amps he told me that everyone except for 1 person who he can't get back in touch with has gotten their amps or the money back. So unless you are that 1 person I don't really know why you would be hatin so hard. He also told if anyone who has a amp that was doa would get in touch with him he can get them repaired.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.