Someone feeling brave?

Really make sure to get some good guts shots so we can see if it's half assed or well built!
Seen all 4 of his models in person. They all look really well built besides the 4000 watt one. I will be clamping all them. He has a 1000w, 2500w. Working on new smaller design for the bigger power ones. The last 4000 and 6000 one he sells are the llast of those size.

The board looks very familiar.

Appears to be same board as Addictive 500.1

Could go either way. The original Addictive "The Fix" was particularly unreliable and is pretty much un-fixable if it blows. If the design was revised slightly it may be solid.... the original did do a lot of power though by all accounts when they did work.

Shame I missed this one. Does this guy have more at that price or was this just a one shot deal sold at a loss?

From What Eclipse found it looks like they are AA internals the 6k watt 1 looks exactly like the aa 500.1 guess I will find out when it gets here next week
if this proves to be true we will have the whole **** fourm with Popcorn Sound amps lol

If you don't get some serious electrical yours won't last 10 minutes.

If you don't get some serious electrical yours won't last 10 minutes.
Agreed. My aa 500.1 needed a nice electrical pounded great daily but once sold the guy blew it in a month or so. Also the popcorn 6k amps are done for. Whatever he sold were the last ones. He is now redesigning and I should hopefully get the first run of the new smaller foot print ones. Only ones he's still selling right now are a couple 4kw ones, a lot of 1kw and 2.5kw ones. The 2.5kw ones look decent and the price tag should be good as well. I will clamp one in a week or so. Here's a gut pic of the 2.5k

2012-10-12_23-50-20.png

The guy is a good guy met with him a couple times and will be helping him get his name out there and possibly change the amps colors. The power ratings he claims I don't see being true, but not far off. I will clamp each one and help him rename them so they say what they actually put out.

Edit: also get them while you can, he says prices have to go up soon. The 1k and 2.5k that is. Not by a whole lot tho. Still be in the $100 range I believe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.